Computer-Based Testing Tutorials
These tutorials can give you a sense of what you will see when you begin your test at a Pearson Professional Center.
Preview the on-screen tutorial you'll see before you begin your test. Includes information about how to navigate through a test, select your answers, and end the test.
Downloadable Interactive CBT Tutorial
This tutorial demonstrates how to navigate through the test, how to indicate answers, and how to use the features of a computer-based test. You will have opportunities to try out typing in an essay box, using the on-screen calculator, and entering special characters. NOTE: This tutorial must be downloaded to a PC-compatible computer.
Downloading the Interactive Tutorial
- Click the following link and select "Save" in the pop-up dialog box:
Download the CBT Tutorial
- Choose a location to save the file. This is the installation file that will enable you to download and save the tutorial.
The download process takes approximately 2 minutes, depending on the connection speed.
- When the download is complete, navigate to the location where you've chosen to save the file, and double-click on the zip file to open it.
- Inside the zip file, you will see "Evaluation Systems Tutorial.msi". Double-click to open, and select "Run" in the pop-up dialog box to run the installer.
- You will now see a "wizard" that will walk you through the process of installing the tutorial.
- When the wizard is complete, you will see the following icon on your desktop, which you can double-click to access the tutorial:
Pearson Professional Centers Tour
The Pearson Professional Centers Tour gives candidates taking a test on computer a virtual tour of a Pearson test center. It includes panoramic tours and an image gallery to help acquaint the candidate with the Pearson Professional Centers testing experience. Click the link below to launch this tour.