CSET: Multiple Subjects
CSET: Multiple Subjects consists of 3 subtests:
- Subtest I (test code 101)
- Subtest II (test code 102)
- Subtest III (test code 103)
You may register to take any one subtest or all three subtests in a single test session.
- Subtest I: 52 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
- Subtest II: 52 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
- Subtest III: 39 multiple-choice questions and 3 constructed-response questions
Subtest III: 2 hours and 15 minutes
All 3 subtests in a single session: 5 hours
15 additional minutes is provided to complete a nondisclosure agreement and tutorial.
$247 for all subtests taken together
Review complete fee and payment policy information.
Review CBT test results release dates .
Read them now.
Subtest II includes one or more assignments that allow you to handwrite and draw responses. See scanning instructions and the hand-draw tutorial video for information on how to use a response sheet for handwritten responses. (The instructions will be available during testing.)
An on-screen calculator is provided for Subtest II. See Computer-Based Testing Tutorials for more information about the on-screen calculator.
Tests may include questions that are evaluated for future administrations and do not affect a candidate's score.