CSET: MathematicsCSET: Mathematics consists of 3 subtests:
- Subtest I (test code 110)
- Subtest II (test code 111)
- Subtest III (test code 112)
For the Single Subject Teaching Credential in Mathematics, you must pass Subtests I, II, and III. This credential authorizes teaching all mathematics coursework.
You may register to take any one subtest in a single test session.
- Subtest I: 30 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
- Subtest II: 30 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
- Subtest III: 30 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
Subtest III: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Review complete fee and payment policy information.
Review CBT test results release dates .
Read them now.
A graphing calculator will be allowed for Subtest II only. Examinees must bring an approved graphing calculator to the test administration.
Subtests I, II, and III include one or more assignments that allow you to handwrite and scan responses. See scanning instructions and the hand-draw tutorial video for information on how to use a response sheet for handwritten responses. (The instructions will be available during testing.)
Tests may include questions that are evaluated for future administrations and do not affect a candidate's score.