We take steps to ensure that every testing experience is a good one, but there are two main reasons your exam could be stopped.
- Your exam cannot be launched—if technical problems with your computer or internet connection prevent the exam from launching correctly.
- Your exam could be revoked if the proctor sees any irregularities.
- You must stay within webcam view.
- You cannot get up and walk around.
- No one can enter your testing environment.
- You cannot use paper and pencil/pen.
- You cannot access your cell phone without explicit permission by the proctor.
- You cannot leave your testing environment.
- You must be clothed (no hats or hoodies).
- A beverage in any container is allowed, but no food or smoking.
Additionally, you could receive a warning for the following activities, which could lead to your testing session being revoked:
- Moving your webcam—you cannot move your webcam once your testing session has started.
- Mumbling or speaking out loud will lead to a warning.