What Assessments Do I Need to Take?

Requirements for credentials can be found on the Commission's website under Credential Requirements opens in a new window. On the Credential Requirements page, select the category of credential (Teaching Credential, Services Credential, etc.) and then select the specific credential type (General Education Teaching Credentials, Special Education Teaching Credentials, Administrative Services Credential, etc.) to view the Commission leaflet containing requirements and examination options (when available) for that credential.

For questions pertaining to credential requirements, contact: credentials@ctc.ca.gov

For questions pertaining to examination policies, contact: exams@ctc.ca.gov

Top of Page